If you are not happy with something you purchase from us, then you can return it to us within 28 days of receiving it and we’ll be happy to exchange your item(s) or refund it for you. Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition with all tags intact for lingerie, and all seals intact for toys and accessories.
There are a few things we cannot exchange or refund, these are:
- All sex toys, where the packaging/box has been opened, unless the item(s) are considered damaged or faulty
- Thongs & Briefs that have been opened
- Lingerie, which has been used or where the hygiene seal, tags or labels have been removed
- Hosiery which has been opened, used, and where the seal has been broken.
- All thongs/briefs/bikini bottoms are non returnable once the original packaging has been opened.
3 Step Returns Procedure:
We have a simple three step returns process at Ann Summers Ireland:
1: Read Returns Policy
2: Submit Returns Form*
3: Return Items and we will look after the rest
*Returns form must be submitted first, item(s) received back with out a returns form submitted will be returned or held under dispute.
** Please do not return excluded return items as they will be sent back to you and will not be processed for a return.
Returning Your Items:
When returning your item(s) please ensure the item(s) are packaged into a sealed envelope/package. So we can process your return, please include a copy of your invoice or a little note to mention your name, order details so we know we are dealing with your return. We do advise you obtain proof of postage when returning a package to us.
You can also return your item(s) to a retail store; however, your item can only be exchanged in store. Our retail store will not refund your order. If you decide to do your exchange in a retail store, you must bring a copy of the invoice to show as proof of purchase. ** Due to Covid-19, retail stores are not accepting returned items at this time.
TO SUBMIT A RETURN CLICK HERE